tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 18 07:33:41 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] qep'a'mo' bISey'a'?

David Holt ([email protected])

The qep'a' is only a week away.  If you haven't registered yet, it's not too late.  If you have, read on to learn about some of the exciting events we have planned.

Probably the most important announcement is that we are celebrating the return of the qep'a' caberet.  Bring your instruments and your props.  Practice your routines and warm up your voice box.  If you haven't got any particular talent, pick a dramatic reading from one of the books.  Or better yet, write your own!

And if you have a bat'leth and a convenient way to transport it, bring it along too.  Each morning we will be doing some bat'leth exercises.  If you don't have one, plan to join in anyway, as substitutes will be available.

Other events planned for the qep'a':
‘Iv jIH?
QIchmaj Domaj je DIDubmeH
qaDHommey