tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 12 23:46:57 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "up to" or "as many as"

Rohan Fenwick ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
clause as the second noun phrase - the English gloss would indicate [N1 molor N2 [RelP chalqach 'avlu'bogh]], "Molor's tower which is guarded" - but since the translation is a free one, it could be just a bog-standard