tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 28 01:43:39 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] whatculture's "10 Things You Must Know When Dating A Trekker"

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

It appears this phrase popped up on the interwebs at some point, and has since been copied both here and there. Much like "Urkuk lu stalga!"

It seems he answers questions in the article comments, so that may be a good way to reach him. Plus it makes it easier to correct him thoroughly and politely (which is sometimes a challenge in 140 characters).

By the way, how would most here translate it?

As a command (HInay!/HISaw!)? As a statement of desire (qa[nay/Saw] vIneH!)? A question regarding desire (cho[nay/Saw] DaneH'a'?)? Somethig more poetic (DuchopmeH ghew wa'DIch muHoHnIS!)?