tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 01 13:19:49 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] translation help for John 1:19 (link)

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:19 AM, Lawrence M. Schoen <[email protected]> wrote:
> A "reboot" of the KBTP is on the agenda for this summer's qep'a'
> cha'maHDIch. I hope you plan on being there.

Hopefully we'll also see something happen with the WoT project...

According to my notes, this is what we have:

Ruth 1
Esther 1: 1-9
Job 13:14
Psalms 1, 34, 117, 122
Jonah

Mark
John 3:16

Back in the day, I put everything I found on the KLI's Wiki, but it
seems to be down.

I'm hoping that other translations were completed and that someone has
them accessible.

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.