tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 31 07:17:37 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sa'Hut

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Tuesday, December 31, 2013
>
> Klingon word: Sa'Hut
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: ass, rear end, buttocks
> Source: qep'a' wa'maHDIch

AFAIK never used in canon.   (Anything in the paq'batlh?)

Not canon, but Lawrence used the word in an email:

  *vay' SoplaH Saj 'ej tlhovDI' Sa'Hut yInSIp tlhuD.
   ["..he farts"  (Lawrence, 7/02/2011)]