tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 21 13:55:41 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] did anyone else get an email from Paramount UK marketing?

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
>> About a month ago, I received an email from someone claiming to work
>> for Paramount UK's marketing department...
>>
>> Did this person get in touch with someone else?

Fiat Knox:
> I got a call from someone, with a number to call. The number I tried ringing seemed not to be connected.

SuStel:
> vIHevpu'; jIjangbe'pu'.

It sounds like they contacted other people. I'm going to assume that
they ignored my reply because they started working with someone who
was quicker to respond than me, and that in a few months we'll be
seeing some good Klingon marketing material for STID. (ghaytanHa',
'ach tullaH vay'.)

--
De'vID