tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 30 04:35:08 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] "A Very Klingon Khristmas"

De'vID ([email protected])

http://www.thetrekcollective.com/2013/04/ho-ho-ho-honor-for-all-when-klingon.html
<A Very Klingon Khristmas recounts, in rhyming verse, the treasured
children’s story of the birth of revered warrior Kahless and
celebrates the rich Klingon Christmas traditions originating on Qo'noS
and spreading across the Star Trek universe.

Available for pre-order. Release date: October 29, 2013>

Since the publication is some time away, I wonder if we (the KLI or
whomever) can't convince the authors/publishers to have a limited
edition Klingon-language run? I'd pay for such a book.

--
De'vID