tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 05:41:29 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Star Trek Into Darkness

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

Aye, that is a bit of a pickle (har-har).

I think you probably wouldn't use a locative here, but rather something like «HurghchoH Hov leng» or «Hov leng HurghtchoHtaHghach».
However, that would assume Klingons regard darkness with the same disdain that we do.

One could go the Russian route and call it «Hov leng bortaS».

I personally rather like «Hov leng van»; it's a play on «Hovmey Davan» (a gesture of respect/faith in the Enterprise crew, perhaps?), but it could also mean "It ends the Star Trek", which is all dark and stuff.