tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 05 14:14:29 2012

[Tlhingan-hol] Proto-Galactic Alphabet

André Müller ([email protected])

Actually, it almost convinced myself... so I reconstructed the Proto-Galactic alphabet, of which the Klingon pIqaD letters as well as the Hungarian runes derived in ancient times (the runes have to be mirrored, though). See for yourself:<br>