tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 19 01:30:49 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] new word

Klingonteacher ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' lay'tel:
> I think I have it. I don't want to spoil it, though.

I didn't tell anyone during the qepHom, cause I wanted them to find it out themselves. Nobody did :-)

ghItlh taD:
> I think the main pun/gag here is that the English abbreviation
> "www" can be translated as "QQQ", if we use the last (rather than
> first) letter of each syllable in weQmoQnaQ.

That was my first thought too, but the existing meaning of the syllables kept bugging me. He could have used any syllable for that.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh