tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 05 22:06:35 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Book of Mormon chapters in Klingon?

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I think I've corresponded with her in the past. There are a number of
people with reasonably competent composition skills in Klingon who are
quite content to write Klingon the way they do without sustained
interaction with others. People do math alone, or paint pictures and can
be content with their work without having others who can do the same
thing to interact with. <br><br>
- Qov<br><br>
At 16:30 '?????' 11/5/2012, you wrote:<br>
attention. Apparently several important chapters of the <br>
Book of Mormon have been translated into Klingon by Elizabeth M. Moore.Â
I don't recognize this name, and generally anyone who has put in enough
work in <br>
the language to take on an ambitious translation project will have long
since <br>
reached out to make contact with other speakers, just to have someone to
talk to.<br><br>
Here's a link to the page with the translations:Â
-- <br>
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist<br>
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com</a><br>