tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 24 10:51:32 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Lament (Re: A demonstration of aspect we can all follow)

De'vID ([email protected])

&gt; Well the first step is to get the password to edit the site.<br>
&gt; As I understand it, either no one has it; or the person that has it<br>
&gt; won&#39;t give it up.</p>

De&#39;vID</p>