tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 30 06:58:50 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Monopoly: another card

Qov ([email protected])

And now we have to wait for the rule that explains why this isn't {net wIv}. I'm pretty sure that it's just an error on Marc's part, because we corrected the same error on the opera libretto. He just doesn`t get the same "nuqjatlh" feeling from the sound of 'e' X-lu' that we do.

Interesting also that it's not {Qang DaQanmeH yan 'ISletlh Damuv net wIv}.

I received a reminder to order my copy of the game which contained an image of one of the "Honor" cards with some text: http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cfd6f417efe939e344e4dfbdd&id=d1cce21b3f&e=47eb370291

  Qang QanmeH yan 'ISletlh Damuv 'e' wIvlu'.  wa'vatlh QaS yItlhap.
  You are chosen to serve on the Yan-Isleth and protect the chancellor.
  Gain 100 forces.

Note the official spelling of {yan 'ISletlh} as two words.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons