tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 24 04:05:28 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] pongmeymaj (was: KGT Index?)

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Qov, jatlh:

> wovwI'  (yeah, I'm guilty too, but that was maybe for a month
> or two) -- > Qov

maDIv maH HochHom 'e' vIQub. I was guilty of it myself - for the first
year or so of my time on the list I was the spectacularly unoriginal
ro'Han. I'm OK with that though, because I'm pretty sure none of what I
posted during that time would be worth paying attention to now!

QeS 'utlh