tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 07 10:24:44 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] paq'batlh: lutvaD ghotvam luDalu'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' qurgh lungqIj:
I got my copy on Saturday too and have noticed there are a bunch of of
typos and mis-capitalized letters

Wel, yes, unfortunately. But when opverlooking this, it's a very good book, in my opinion. It tells the story of kahless completely in english, and the second part of the paq'batlh contains very simple phrases klingon which are easy to understand, even for beginners.

Does anyone know who we should report errors to?

We will meet the publisher at the qepHom. I'm sure that there will be many people telling him about this. :-D

(Floris Schönfeld will not be there)

Qapla'. I recommend this book for everyone; it is a "must have" for every klingonist, nice lecture for the advanced speaker, and a good practice for beginners.

Lieven.