tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 02 11:21:04 2011

Re: pejatlh! ghoghwIj'e' neH vIQoy 'e' vIpar.

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- On Wed, 2/2/11, Michael Roney, Jr. PKT <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2011 11:57, ghunchu'wI''utlh <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> Did I err? Please tell me I'm not misusing this resource.
> -- ghunchu'wI'
> >

> ghobe'.
> tlhIngan Hol Dalo'.
>
> As long as you post in Klingon, which you've been doing,
> list rules clearly state you can discuss whatever you want.
>
> Whether or not other members have a response is something
> else entirely.
> Robotics competitions are a rather niche topic...

My son used to be heavily involved in FIRST robotics, and then I would have been deeply interested in the topic, and mining ghunchu'wI''s posts for strategy hints! ;-), since their teams met several times in competition. But he's moved on to college.

> I see no reason for you to stop.

Sadly, I don't read or write very much in Klingon anymore, but I do enjoy the posts.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level