tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 25 13:45:07 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Famous painting

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

&gt;<br>
&gt; I heard a rumor about a famous painting of one of Qo&#39;noS&#39;s most brilliant military minds as he headed into one of his most successful battles. The title translates to something like &quot;Is General Comet smiling?&quot;<br>

&gt;<br>
&gt; Has anyone else heard of it?</p>

De&#39;vID</p>