tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 23 02:47:24 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk word for "postcard"

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

QeS &#39;utlh:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I&#39;ve just noticed something very peculiar about my copy of the Eurotalk<br>
&gt; software while going through it again: &#39;echletHom is only found in the<br>
&gt; pIqaD version. The romanised text gives it as ngeHmeH QIn nav &quot;paper for<br>
&gt; sending a message&quot;.</p>

De&#39;vID</p>