tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 15 09:06:32 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] QangHom

Qov ([email protected])

At 19:20 14/12/2011, lab ghunchu'wI':
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Qov <[email protected]> wrote:
> chay' {QangHom} Damugh?

Absent context, I'd probably translate it as "Vice Chancellor". I
could also see it as referring to something like Chancellor-elect.

I can't argue with that and all your similar information. What I need to say is "Member of the Klingon High Council."

I can use {tlhIngan yejquv jeSwI'} and the like but I'd really like to have a title, like "Councillor Foo"

Sure a member might be {vu Sa'} or {vu Duy'a'} or {vu 'aj} but you see my problem.