tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 14 11:52:22 2010

Re: jISIv

Krenath ([email protected])

Okay, given those definitions, I've always understood the concept if a time*stamp* to be a fixed, absolute point in time as opposed to a relative point or an interval.

As a developer, a timestamp is whatever date/time it was when something happened, recorded a an absolute time and date.  Such as "2010/09/14 14:50:00.000"

I'm still not getting the concept of a relative timestamp. That sounds like an oxymoron.

Back to archive top level