tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 28 04:49:29 2010

Re: A request for assistance

Jlyeater ([email protected])

Since many people associate roses with not only their appearance but their
smell (even the Bard said, "A rose by any other name would smell as
sweet"),  what about tlhoghnay', a fragrant night-blooming flower?

In a message dated 10/28/2010 6:57:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,