tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 22 09:53:13 2010

RE: puchpa' mu'mey

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

AFAIK there are no known words for these, although I'm sure several have been created by fandom.  Qov mentioned a couple of non-official {mu'mey ru'} coined at the 2007 qep'a':
  [qep'a'Daq] jatlh je [Okrand] not mu' moj <pIS> <SIt> je, Qutlaw'mo'
  wabmey.  maqIDmeH majalth <vaj DIlo'laH maH>."
  [Qov, 8/02/2007]

So, although it seems un-Klingon to be squeamish about bodily functions, the only fairly understandable method I know is to use a metaphor with the verbs {tlhuch} "exhaust [i.e. waste products], vent" and {nIj} "leak" or the nouns {taQbang} "exhaust", {pugh} "dregs", {veQ} "garbage", etc.

--
VoraghÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level