tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 03 19:37:45 2010

Re: qep'a' wa'maH chorghDIch

Tad Stauffer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I should be able to make it to the qep'a' if it's in Reno on the days
indicated.
My tentative plans for next summer will be Comic-Con in July, and qep'a' in
August - fortunately the dates don't overlap. Since I've got ample lead
time, I should be able to take vacation time for both.

I'll also probably end up staying for at least part of the WorldCon,
although how much will probably depend on how interested I am in the planned
programming.

-Tad

Back to archive top level