tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 12 07:20:35 2010

RE: HovpoH

> From: Steven Boozer <[email protected]>
>
> naHQun:
> >Does anybody know if ngabwI' 's HovpoH site is still up anywhere?
> >The link I have doesn't work.
> The only URL I have doesn't work:
> 	http://web.tampabay.rr.com/ngabwi/
>
> >Or more importantly, does anybody know what conversion method he used in
> >his calculations?
>
> I found a link to the "Stardates in Star Trek Mini-Faq" in my notes preceding ngabwI's link, which he may have used:
>   	http://www.faqs.org/faqs/star-trek/stardates/
>
> If you're looking for conversion methods, IIRC Sustel(?) used to put stardates in his .sig in each post.  He may still have the conversion program.

We used different definitions of a stardate. I don't know how ngabwI'
calculated his. Mine is explained at
http://www.trimboli.name/stardate.html

ngabwI's page is accessible at archive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041205172915/web.tampabay.rr.com/ngabwi/hovpohexp.htm
However, the text is white on a white background! Select all the text on
the page to see it.

SuStel
Stardate 10194.7

Back to archive top level