tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 02 15:27:38 2010

Practice

Lucas Big-Guy ([email protected])

people to please reply with some noun and verb constructions.
What I mean by this is, for an example from TKD this:

(Noun)"qamDu'wijDaq" (meaning at my feet)

AND

(Verb)"maghoSchoHmoHneS'a'" (meaning may we execute a course)

When you reply, please *DO NOT *state the meaning, that is for me to figure
out.

Thanks,

Lucas C.

AKA

K'ranog of the House of K'taq

advice."
-Bill Cosby

Sci Fi:

"Today's science fiction is often tomorrow's science fact. The physics that
underlies Star Trek is surely worth investigating. To confine our attention
to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit."
-Excerpt from the foreword by Stephen Hawking in: 'The Physics of Star Trek'

Back to archive top level