tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 08 08:38:05 2010

Call for support of the Klingon Christmas Carol production

Joel Anderson ([email protected])

Hello - please consider this call for assistance from Commedia
Beauregard.  They are getting down to the wire in their fund-raising
campaign for bringing the Klingon Christmas Carol to Chicago.  The show is
tremendous fun and a great exposure to Klingon language and culture, not
to mention a darn good retelling of Dickens' story.  As someone who has
been in the audience AND the cast I can only say it is an honor to support
the show!

    -----

Urgent: We need your help

Please consider making a pledge.  Any pledge helps.  It can be as little
as a dollar.  Granted, slightly larger denominations will get us to our
target faster.  Got an extra $5 or $10, we'd thank you profusely for your
support.

We still have around $8,000 or our $10,000 goal in 2 more days and we
can't do it without your help!

Commedia Beauregard is working to bring the highly acclaimed production of
"A Klingon Christmas Carol" to Chicago and needs your help.

This play, done in the original Klingon was lovingly restored by Members
of the IKV Emperor's Hand and the IKV RakeHell. This is a wonderfully
accessible celebration of Klingon culture and should not be missed!

Please go to

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/commbeau/bring-a-klingon-christmas-carol-to-chicago

as soon as you can, as of this posting the Kickstarter program will

expire in about 54 hours! And without the

funding, the show will NOT go on!

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." GKC
    joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
                http://www.MrKlingon.org

Back to archive top level