tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 04 03:16:33 2010

Problems with Merchant Page

Lawrence M. Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

My apologies. PayPal is giving us a bit of problem, and as I am leaving tomorrow for two weeks I do not have the luxury of time to resolve their issues until *after* I return.
Accordingly, you may not be able to pay via the Merchant page for memberships or qep'a' registrations. Your only option then would be to send a check or money order to the KLI directly:

Klingon Language Institute
P O Box 794
Blue Bell, PA 19422-0794

Accordingly, I am extending the deadline relating to the t-shirts until June 21st.

Regards,

Lawrence
--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist

Back to archive top level