tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 23 05:14:24 2010

Re: More Shakespeare please

Christopher Kidder ([email protected])

I believe MacBeth would be fitting in Klingon.  The Tempest seems more
problematic to me, as the use of magic drives the play.  That seems wholly
un-Klingon.

--
Christopher O. Kidder
Artistic Director, Commedia Beauregard