tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 09 12:54:28 2009

Re: Klingon in "Don't copy that 2"

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Steven Boozer <[email protected]> wrote:

> It's always nice to see more canon, if only four words.  Was this the only
> Klingon in the trailer?  (I don't have a sound card installed in my
> computer, so I can't hear what they're saying.)

HISlaH, there are two Klingons, but only one speaks and that's the only line
he says.

They use the same video in the music video for the song and subtitle it with
pIqaD using what appears to be the Astra Image font set.

qurgh

Back to archive top level