tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 21 06:23:38 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Because nobody's perfect ...
Fiat Knox (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- From: Fiat Knox <email@example.com>
- Subject: Because nobody's perfect ...
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:22:42 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1258813362; bh=C97V8wCah4tySiev+uhIcPNWe1NlS+dScaH0PD32i8s=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=xuZqRycwXqBZX6sQKI009gILdV8SdmfweudXCDNpgJh6MuEphZRHzbHh5CvlQ0QoQ7L7hOsb7biJ2mI0YX8C5xBYPHZRg14Er5qnyFKk3xJkaziE2C06jAaDUSa+qmc0l6pWSt/tC4S7jgRjBETXtf1Q5xMoD6PPZdKBx2bW7Ac=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=fjgas4yaAQUfuy6+l/JEtLnVH8i1z58gnO7V3IwTbs/ScQduq8lwysgJrn/Fvw3LuEVp1fAvb5pXUohMlEuQR24FgjEgIEZP+DQghyob4PFMRf/+RTtiBbAx/ydS5rkh64En4YRL3Jsid7gcCQPozKr+sPhESCMr3cl61DxPCvg=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A question thrown out to the board, veterans and newcomers all - but mostly to the veteran Klingonists: a question inspired by the recent dreadful attempts at Klingon in the article published by The Sun newspaper.
No matter how good you all may be today, at some point in the past - whether you came to TKD in recent months, or in 1991/92 when the White Book came out, or even as far back as 1985/86 with the publication of the original Little Blue Book - we were all newcomers to tlhIngan Hol.
What were your first formal stabs at tlhIngan Hol; and if your younger self were to present them to you today how would you feel about these apprentice pieces?