tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 01 18:10:08 2009

RE: looking for speakers in the Seattle area - 'ISqu'

eric mead ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

'ISqu':

nuqDaq Dab Hod Qanqor 'e' DaSovchugh, 'ej ghaHvaD De'wIj ("email") Danobjajchugh, jIQuch

-ERIC

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: looking for speakers in the Seattle area
> Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:35:25 +0000
>
> ghel ERIC:
>
> >Does anyone live near Seattle? I'm trying to learn Klingon,
> >and I think it would be fun to speak it once in a while.
> >Anyone willing to tutor/speak with a beginner? :)
>
> yoSvetlh luDab cha' jatlhwI'pu' po': HoD Qanqor pagh je.
> 'ach ghaytan jabbI'IDvam luHevbe' 'ej QInlIj lulaDbe'.
>
> 'ISqu'
>
> SKI: 'ISqu' doubts if the two experienced klingonists living
> in Seattle area are currently receiving the mailing list.

> Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.
> http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009

Windows 7: It works the way you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009

Back to archive top level