tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 30 20:43:44 2009

Re: I Have Not Sent Multiple Copies of Any Letters.

bob mcfaddin ([email protected])

You gotta admit... that's one very loooooong word.
jajvam lururbogh jajmey'e' lutu'lu' muja'ta' SoSoywI'

juDmoS

--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Ben Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Ben Martin <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: I Have Not Sent Multiple Copies of Any Letters.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 5:37 PM

Quote:
"THIS IS UNWELCOME EMAIL.    UNWELCOME EMAIL IS SPAM.   I HAVE REPEATEDLY
REQUESTED REMOVAL FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.
REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR LIST, STOP SENDING YOUR SPAM, OR I WILL BE FORCED
TO SEEK HELP FROM WHATEVER LEGAL AUTHORITIES ARE AVAILABLE.
REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL ARE ALSO NOT WELCOME UNLESS THEY WILL RESOLVE THIS
ISSUE AS I HAVE MADE CLEAR IT NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED.
CHRISTOPHER FULKERSON"

Please friend, do not lie.