tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 20 07:45:48 2009

Re: Klingon Anti-Virus

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On May 20, 2009, at 1:13 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> First, I haven't downloaded the software yet. Probably won't be
> able to until Sunday. All I've seen of the final project is that
> screen shot.

Do'Ha'.  mu'mey mung vISovbe'chugh jIH, motlh vImughlaHchu'be'.  I
shy away from attempting to translate phrases without context.

> Second, I made the mistake of using ta' when I meant to use ta. A
> lot. I noticed this mistake, and provided corrections. It's
> possible they didn't fix it.
> I used ta (record) to mean file. Does it make more sense now?

va, qoH jIH.  When I was puzzling over what they were intended to be,
I even considered that the first or second menu is usually the "File"
menu, but I never made the {ta'/ta} connection.  I've apparently lost
the ability I used to have for reading through Klingon typos.

I don't use Windows, and I didn't find any screen shots of the
English version, so I'm unable to look at the Sophos software myself.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level