tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 10 00:52:46 2009

Re: rura' pente' pe'lu'

Ingemar Hjort ([email protected])

> in the movie's end credits:  Marc Okrand is listed as the
> Klingon and Romulan Language Consultant.

Are you sure? I am absolutely sure that he is listed as _Vulcan_ and
Romulan Language Consultant. But I have only seen the movie 3 times,
and I may be wrong of course.

wkr
Ingemar Hjort

10 maj 2009 kl. 06.02 skrev ghunchu'wI':

> http://startrek11.blogspot.com/2009/04/abrams-on-trek-deleted-
> scenes.html
>
> The second video clip on that page mentions a scene that was cut from
> the new Star Trek movie.  This is not a spoiler, do not worry if you
> haven't seen the movie.  The scene involves the movie's villain and
> his escape from the Klingon prison planet.  This explains something I
> noticed in the movie's end credits:  Marc Okrand is listed as the
> Klingon and Romulan Language Consultant.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level