tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 29 12:26:32 2009

Re: Klingon cardinal directions

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

So, shaped roughly like the Klingon trefoil, then?

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.