tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 28 11:33:01 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

In a message dated 6/28/2009 00:19:19 Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> pIqaD HaSta:  This is the only one I actually use.  Based on the glyphs on
> the Skybox cards, where the trick was to come up with glyphs for all of the
> missing letters while trying to keep the look and feel of the few glyphs
> that are present.

There are no missing letters on the Skybox cards.  Each of the 10 has from
one to four interpretations, is all.

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level