tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 26 11:55:33 2009

Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Michael Everson ([email protected])

Will someone please ask Lawrence to get in touch with me?

I would like my membership number so that I can set a password so I
can have access to HolQeD and the fonts.