tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 24 07:52:24 2009

Re: pIqaD

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Hrm... Sorry, these are most often assigned to the upper-case letters.
HISLAH. XIFAN HOL VIJA'.

~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii

--Sent from my Palm PreMark J. Reed wrote:

xifan hol dajaxzaz?

On 6/24/09, Michael Roney, Jr.  wrote:
> a - a
> b - b
> ch - c
> D - d
> e - e
> gh - g
> H - h
> I - i
> j - j
> l - l
> m - m
> n - n
> ng - f
> o - o
> p - p
> q - k
> Q - q
> r - r
> S - s
> t - t
> tlh - x
> u - u
> v - v
> w - w
> y - y
> ' - ' (or z)
> Some layouts assign the Klingon trefoil to 'z'.
>
> ~naHQun
>
> -Michael Roney, Jr.
> Professional Klingon translator
> http://twitter.com/roneyii
>
> --Sent from my Palm PreMichael Everson wrote:
>
> Can people point me to "standard" keyboard layouts for the pIqaD?
>
> Also, Lawrence, I can't log into the members area because I've no idea
> what my membership number is and I can't reset my password. Can you
> send me that offline? I'd like to have a look at the headers of the
> pIqaD fonts to see if they are behaving properly in this day and age.

Sent from my mobile device

Mark J. Reed

Back to archive top level