tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 24 07:16:02 2009

Re: Klingon orthography

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Typing them on this Palm Pre.
This is my primary "computer". Otherwise, I would have e-mail access for only a few hours a week (if that).
I used my Centro (previous model) to edit Excel documents full of English and Klingon.
As this is the device I use for communication, I need to be able to see AND type the appropriate symbols.
~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii

--Sent from my Palm PreMichael Everson wrote:

On 24 Jun 2009, at 10:26, Michael Roney, Jr. wrote:

> Oh I can see all but one of your characters just fine (one of the Q
> options). *Typing* them is another story.

Typing them on what?