tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 23 00:51:30 2009

Re: Klingon orthography (was: Okrand at qep'a')

Michael Everson ([email protected])

Commenting on me:

I think the simplest thing to do is mark the fewest number of letters
possible. I think that comes down to marking ng, Q, and tlh.

a b c d e g h i j l m n Å o p q ê r s t Å u v w y â (eng, q-
stroke, l-stroke)
A B C D E G H I J L M N Å O P Q ê R S T Å U V W Y â

a b c d e g h i j l m n Å o p q qÌ r s t Å u v w y â (n-caron, q-
caron, l-stroke)
A B C D E G H I J L M N Å O P Q QÌ R S T Å U V W Y â

a b c d e g h i j l m n Å o p q x r s t Å u v w y â (eng, x, t-