tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 03 12:28:43 2009

Re: chay' "Get out of the way!" ra'lu'?

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

Ah.

I was following the last two lines of 5.3., "Conjunctions," on p. 55, "The conjunctions joining sentences occur between the sentences they join. For illustrations, see section 6.2.1," and "Compound Sentences," 6.2.1., on p. 61.