tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 07 07:11:33 2009

Re: Klingon Language Suite: {iPod Touch}Daq Qap?

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

No, it's a problem with OS 3.0. Apple changed some of the APIs slightly and
it broke a number of applications. :(
I have a few apps on my iPod Touch that don't work and are waiting for OS3
updates.

If you want to Klingonize your device some more, check out this thread:
http://klingon-empire.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5741.
I also have instructions on how to add pIqaD reading support to the
iPhone/iPod Touch if anyone is interested.

qurgh

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:03 AM, Mark J. Reed <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:42 AM, qurgh lungqIj<[email protected]> wrote:
> > tugh Qap.
> > I emailed Ultralingua about this and they have issued an update, but it's
> > currently somewhere between Simon & Schuster and Apple. They said it
> should
> > get uploaded soon.
>
> So it's not just me.  maj.  Is it the fact that it's an iPod instead
> of an iPhone that makes it fail?  Seems strange.
>
> -marqoS <[email protected] <markjreed%[email protected]>>

Back to archive top level