tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 19:56:46 2009

RE: Conlang music

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

(I sent this Thursday, but for some reason it never showed up through the KLI, so I am sending it
again...)

> To hear a "RealAudio" recording (labeled "wo' bom") of the
> anthem from "Soldiers of the Empire," visit:
>  	https://65.13.120.12:80/tlhIngan/anthem.mp3
> 	http://www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro      (old link)
> For Klingon sounds, especially opera, visit DloraH's website:
> 	https://65.13.120.12:80/tlhIngan/de.htm
> and click on "Mellota" to hear the love duet of that famous opera.

Drop the :80 on those links.

https://65.13.120.12/tlhIngan/de.htm

Right-click, save-as on the sound files.
I suppose I could someday change those to streaming audio.

DloraH

Back to archive top level