tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 18 08:18:57 2009

RE: "matay'DI' jIHegh vIneH!"

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

To me, the original is a variation on "Till death do us part": "I want to be together until one of us dies."  None of the examples captures that sentiment (wish we could see the original in Japanese!).  How about turning it completely around:

mayIntaHvIS, matay' vIneH.

-- ter'eS