tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 02 15:35:06 2009

Re: Numbers with pronouns

Christopher Doty ([email protected])

I think the list might have hiccuped. This was about the point at
which I got an email response from Voragh to this, with his response
timestamped as EARLIER than your original message...  Unless Voragh
can time travel.  (And if you can, why are you holding out on us!
Let's go to the future!!!)

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 15:23, Seruq <[email protected]> wrote:
> Weird.  When I sent that message, it included two quoted lines that I was replying to.  When I
> received it back, the quoted lines were stripped off.
>

>> jIQub vaj jIH.
>>
>> It's not canon.  I suppose it could be labelled as poetic
>> license.  But how would you do that sentence?
>>

>> DloraH

Back to archive top level