tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 12:51:56 2009

RE: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

> From: [email protected]
> If there's a way to access the MUSH via a Palm Centro, let me know. Otherwise, I won't be able to participate.

Here's a sample list of telnet clients for PalmOS:
http://harkless.org/dan/info/buying_guides/Palm_OS_terminal_apps/database/

After a quick search I didn't find any MUD- or MUSH-specific clients for
PalmOS, but I bet they're out there. Still, telnet will get you in,
though the interface may be a bit primitive.

--
SuStel
http://trimboli.name/mush

Back to archive top level