tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 27 10:22:44 2009

Re: I have wanted to learn Klingon for years

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

All you need is a telnet client for PalmOS (eg.
http://www.mochasoft.dk/telnetpalm.htm). Then you can connect.
Qapbe'law' MUSH. vIrarlaHbe'. Is anyone else having issues connecting?

qurgh

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:10 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

> If there's a way to access the MUSH via a Palm Centro, let me know.
> Otherwise, I won't be able to participate.
>
> ~naHQun

Back to archive top level