tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 11 07:21:01 2009

Re: TKD for iPhone?

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

This information will prove very useful to me: I'm giving an interview for a local TV programme on Star Trek as a whole, and this TV firm always brings up tlhIngan Hol in some form or another.

Just mentioning what you've stated here shouldpique the interest of a lot of iPhone users.

Peace.

> > A call to all Klingon linguists: Simon & Schuster
> has engaged a
> > Minnesota firm specializing in digital language tools,
> Ultralingua (www.ultralingua.com
> > ), to develop an electronic version of the Klingon
> dictionary, in
> > addition to a travelerâs phrasebook and a tutorial
> based on the audio
> > book Conversational Klingon for the iPhone.
> Ultralingua is nearing
> > completion of a beta version and is looking for
> testers in the very
> > near future. Interested KLI members who own an iPhone
> are cordially
> > invited to send an e-mail to Bill Upham
> ([email protected]) if
> > they would like to participate.