tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 09:19:35 2008

Re: paqmey...

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Dear Mr. Peeters,

Evidently I am writing on behalf of the Klingon High Council.

I cannot explain how you got my email address, but I did recently try, to
no avail, to sign up at the KLI web site.   Probably that attempt somehow
resulted in your getting my address... but... do you know how this could
have happened?

I went to the KLI site without being able to glean what I came for, namely
a sight of the pages of the Klingon Hamlet.    The site referred to its
sale page, but the Klingon Hamlet was not listed there.    I risked six
dollars and ordered the Klingon Hamlet at Amazon.   I can only assume that
the existence of such a book (which I believe I have seen) is not a hoax.

So, if I have an answer to your question, it is that you must go to Amazon
to get the Klingon repertoire; let us be glad that the Klingon diaspora
has had this effect: you can get Klingon literature away from the
Homeworld.

Best wishes,

Chistopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.

************

On Fri, September 26, 2008 7:35 am, Thorwald Peeters wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering: are the Tao and membership the only two things left for
> the KLI to sell at this moment? I would be interested to acquire most of
> the other previous publications of the KLI press too.
> Do I have to go to Amazon or other online bookstores now, or can I soon
> get them from the KLI directly (again)?
>
> --
> Thorwald Peeters

Back to archive top level