tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 12 07:42:05 2008

Fwd: Conlang Exhibit Photos & Captions on Flickr

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

Forwarded from [email protected]:

---------------------  Begin Forwarded Message  ---------------------
From: "Donald Boozer" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 02:09:29 -0000
Subject: [Klingon_Language] Conlang Exhibit Photos & Captions on Flickr

As promised:

Here is the link to the photos on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26418663@N05/sets/72157604974306933/

Please feel free to comment.

I've included as much text as feasibly possible in the captions to the
pictures. You can see them a little better if you click the "All
Sizes" button and look at them large, but the text in the case is
still hard to read. Thus, you can look at the photos and then read the
captions. Klingon is covered in Case 7 (with a large photo of Marc
Okrand graciously donated by him).

I must say that this is one of the best things I've done in my library
career thus far, but I'll take blame for any errors anyone finds.

I hope you enjoy.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons